Off-Road Driver Training Course
Have your off-road drivers completed an off-road driving class and follow the right safety procedures for their environment? If not, first make sure anyone who needs to has taken the more broad Van Driving Training Course for a better foundation. Then, take your training to the next level with this off-road driving training!
Do they know:
- That even 20 miles per hour may be too fast in some off-road areas?
- That even 4-wheel vehicles cannot handle all-terrain?
- How to select a "safe" off-road parking location?
- How to inspect a vehicle used in off-road locations
- How to secure equipment properly?
- How to make the transition from a paved to an unpaved surface?
- The limits of driving 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles?
- What precautions to take when backing?
Offer your novice, experienced or seasonal off-road drivers our off-road driver training course that covers the information they need to know and allows them to work at their own pace. A computer-scored test provides documentation of each driver's participation. While they are becoming better off-road drivers, teach them the importance of handling angry drivers as well with our road rage course that teaches you how to handle road rage drivers.
This self-instructed off-road driving class covers defensive driving techniques as they relate to the type of driving, and pressures, that sales people experience. It presents the information in an easy-for-all-to-access video presentation, at a level appropriate for professionals.
Off-Road Driving Class Components
Driver Response Book with Computer-scored Test
Course Completion Certificate