The Coaching The® Professional Truck Driver® 2 course has been designed for maximum flexibility. In response to many trucking operations, this course is designed to be delivered in a series of short segments or in one longer session. Also, since most professional truck drivers are experienced drivers, you will find that this course acknowledges and builds on their experience to maximize the acceptance and effectiveness of the training.
Since the first Coaching Series® course was introduced in 1982, Coaching Systems has received invaluable feedback from the hundreds of instructor training sessions that have been conducted and the thousands of actual Coaching sessions using the training. Coaching Systems has integrated many of the requests and comments of prior users of The Coaching Series® and, specifically, the original Coaching The® Professional Truck Driver® program, during the development of the completely new Coaching The® Professional Truck Driver® 2 program.
Video Presentation Includes:
- Truck Inspection
- Cushion of Safety
- Expressways and Interstates
- Two Lane Roads
- City and Urban Areas
- Special Hazards and Backing
Instructors Kit Includes:
- Fully scripted Instructors Guide that allows customization for your organizations requirements.
- Coaching Reminder Points.
- Completion Reminder exercises after each session to reinforce critical concepts.
- Observation Checklist and set-up instructions for implementing an observation ride.
- Supplemental discussion scenarios for initial or refresher training.
- Summary of Commercial Drivers License Standards: Requirements & Penalties
- Class Registration form
- Final test & answer key
Participant Response Book Includes:
- Coaching Reminder Points
- Situation Analyses and Discussion Questions
- Certificate of Completion