Maintenance Vehicle Driver Training
Since its introduction in 1991 by Coaching Systems and the National Safety Council, the 4-hour Coaching the Maintenance Vehicle Operator® (CMVO®) program has been used to train nearly 200,000 operators.
Coaching the Maintenance Vehicle Operator II® is a comprehensive defensive driving program that focuses on improving an operator's ability to read traffic conditions, act accordingly, and prevent collisions both on the road and at the work site. Coaching Systems also offers utility truck driver training so your employees can be fully trained on any vehicle they may have to operate.
- 10 transparencies allow for group discussion of specific preventability issues.
- The Leader's Guide includes discussion information for the transparencies, a reproducible written test and a reproducible Observation Checklist.
Comprehensive coverage of collision-prevention techniques and issues, addressing five key issues:
- Collision Prevention Through S.C.C. (scanning, communication, cushion of safety)
- Safe Driving Techniques for Common Driving Situations
- Operator Safety at the Work Site
- Operator Safety at a Moving Work Site
- Vehicle Inspection
- A non-lecture, participant-intensive educational approach!
- A flexible, modular, easy-to-use training format (a complete in-house driver training program)
- A reasonable price (far less than the cost of one "minor" collision)