Operators familiar with the mechanics of operating a lift truck are ready for the next step in training with Coaching The Lift Truck Operator® 3. Utilizing the highly acclaimed "Coaching" method of non-lecture teaching, this information-packed classroom course encourages participants to observe, analyze and discuss recommended safety practices and offers a fresh approach to OSHA's long established Powered Industrial Truck Standard.
Based on requests from safety directors, the course also includes a video presentation for in-plant personnel who do not drive lift trucks, but do work in areas where lift trucks are operated.
The program offers instructors the tools necessary to meet OSHA's new requirements for formal instruction, practical training and evaluation. Each component of the course relates directly to the others, forming a comprehensive, integrated system of training. The program's format allows for flexibility in presentation and local job site customization to cover specific company policies.
Now, based on valuable input from participants, instructors, and industry professionals, a completely revised and updated Coaching The Lift Truck Operator® 3 course is available.
- Capitalizes on the effective Coaching method of training
- New DVD featuring a variety of operating environments, lift trucks and attachments.
- New 130 page Instructor’s Guide
- All new, large format Response Book
- 16 Supplemental Discussion Scenarios for continued training and reinforcement
- Reproducible forms also available as digital documents for increased ease of record keeping.
- New Operator Video Test
- New Pedestrian Video
Whats The Same:
- Same reasonable price
- Same proven instructional format
- Fully scripted Instructor's Guide with new content
- Fulfills the OSHA requirement for formal training, practical training and for evaluating the operator
- Sample inspection checklist
- Sample operator evaluation form
Participants receive a Course Completion Certificate & Wallet Card