Online Ambulance Driver Training
What is CEVO 4: Ambulance Online?
- An online Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) for ambulance operators
- Covers key defensive driving concepts including: vehicle inspection and characteristics, SCC (Scanning, Cushion of Safety, Communicating), emergency and non-emergency driving in various environments, and other special considerations such as backing and driving in adverse weather.
- Video presentation featuring operator point of view and real traffic situations.
Why use CEVO 4: Ambulance Online?
- Collision prevention and reduction
- Risk management and liability protection
- Onboarding training for new hires and refresher training for experienced operators
- Compliments and works well with current NHTSA requirements for an EVOC course
- Over 1 million emergency vehicle operators trained worldwide since 1998
How does CEVO 4: Ambulance Online work?
- For our online ambulance driver course, individuals can purchase authorization keys to access the online course. Once the key is purchased, access instructions will be sent to the email address that was entered in the "Online Course Info" screen upon checkout.
- For large organizations with their own Learning Management System, we can put the online course on your LMS.
- The online ambulance training takes about 2 hours to complete, and a downloadable certificate of completion will be generated upon passing the final test.