The new version reflects valuable feedback from both instructors and participants who participated in the original program.
Are your off-road drivers following the right safety procedures for their environment?
Do they know:
- That even 20 miles per hour may be too fast in some off-road areas?
- That even 4-wheel vehicles cannot handle all terrain?
- How to select a "safe" off-road parking location?
- How to inspect a vehicle used in off-road locations
- How to secure equipment properly?
- How to make the transition from a paved to an unpaved surface?
- The limits of driving 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles?
- What precautions to take when backing?
Suitable for all drivers, this 15-minute video covers the rationale for keeping cool, calm, and safe in today's stressful and potentially dangerous driving environment. The presentation offers practical tips for building a "Road Rage" defense... including how to control one's own anger while driving and how to avoid becoming a victim of other drivers' road rage.