Are your off-road drivers following the right safety procedures for their environment?
Do they know:
- That even 20 miles per hour may be too fast in some off-road areas?
- That even 4-wheel vehicles cannot handle all terrain?
- How to select a "safe" off-road parking location?
- How to inspect a vehicle used in off-road locations
- How to secure equipment properly?
- How to make the transition from a paved to an unpaved surface?
- The limits of driving 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive vehicles?
- What precautions to take when backing?
Offer your novice, experienced or seasonal off-road drivers a self-instruction video training program that covers the information they need to know and allows them to work at their own pace. A computer-scored test provides documentation of each driver's participation.
This self-instruction course covers defensive driving techniques as they relate to the type of driving, and pressures, that sales people experience. It presents the information in an easy-for-all-to-access video presentation, at a level appropriate for professionals.
Driver Response Book with Computer-scored Test
Course Completion Certificate